Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Location: Harrow-on-the-Hill, London
About the Opportunity
We are looking for someone wishing to grow with an ambitious SME; an individual who wants to roll their sleeves up and get involved in a wide variety of tasks.
This role will be suited to you if you are a dynamic and commercially minded individual looking for a career in finance. You will need to be a team player, hardworking, with strong attention to detail and be able to meet strict deadlines. If you are successful, you will report directly into one of the Directors. We hope to assist you to develop within this role and to open new opportunities in your future career.
The core responsibility of this role is to maintain the day-to-day support and services for our on-going customers. As well as this, there will be tasks to ensure the internal business operation is run efficiently and effectively.
Once probation has been completed, we will provide a training contract to study for a professional qualification.
– Administering payroll for our clients’ contractors
– General bookkeeping
– Balance sheet reconciliations
– Assist with management accounts and board pack reporting
– Assist with HMRC reporting including VAT, P11d & intermediary reports
– Produce sales reports for clients
– Bank reconciliations & cash allocations
– Purchase invoice processing
– Staff expenses
– Respond to client queries
– Ad-hoc projects